Saturday, July 9, 2011

DO NOT DISTURB

Sleep is my holy sanctuary. Anyone who intrudes does it at their own risk. My mother always used to poke me to wake me up and now if anyone pokes me it transforms my whole being into a raging mess. I also am not to fond of early rising but if it's to do something I enjoy then I don't mind.

Last night my mum decided that I needed to wake up at 8 this morning so that I would be ready to leave the house at 9, I agreed and we went to bed. This morning, however, I woke up and was ready to go by 9 just like she told me to but... When I came out of my room I discovered she was still sleeping. Oh yeah that's the other thing, I hate being deprived of sleep when it's available to me.

A lighter note (because I'm afraid I find myself ranting and raving more than I should), I am completely broke because I gave in to my feminine impulse and bought the shoes. Okay so maybe that isn't such a happy thought. It really isn't. oh well. I have a new pair of shoes. heh.

I find myself thinking...
What if I robbed a bank wearing an Obama mask? No joke. The thought crossed my mind this morning. I mean wouldn't that be funny if they blamed him and I made off with the money? But seriously, the dude can't even sign his own papers let alone rob a bank, so I guess that's another brilliant plan down the tubes.

P.S. I am still feeling quite bluesy because of the weather. I am undeniably distraught.
I mean if this doesn't make you woebegone... 

No comments:

Post a Comment