Friday, July 15, 2011

Tying Ties is Tiring.

So today I was meandering about my abode speculating on what I could do that might take away some of the summer boredom I have been feeling of late. Then I thought of it.

"I shall educate myself in the art of tying ties"

So I did. Now I am proud to boast the talent I now possess of tying ties. I can tie a 'four-in-hand' a 'half windsor' a 'full windsor' a 'shell knot' and last but not least... A bow tie. I am quite proud of my accomplishment. My bed post has been quite patient with me... I don't exactly have anybody to try this new capability on... So my bed post has been my victim. It probably would've looked like (to anyone spectating) I was trying to strangle my lovely piece of furniture... Especially when I accidentally came out with a noose instead of a windsor... Oh well, hopefully this won't happen again... Hopefully.

If you want to learn for yourself please follow the simple instructions above :)

Just a Side Memo
I made my own day a couple weeks ago by telling a middle school boy that he was battling a mind way over his head by arguing with me. Seeing his face was priceless. I take pleasure in the little things in life, especially cookies, even if the actual cookies aren't small.

Dear Weather,
Thank you for only being stormy a small portion of the days now. I really appreciate the blue sky. Especially when that is my only vice while living in this hell hole dung heap place.
Sincerely,
Joy

1 comment: